Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY
I got a Protean Greninja from WT, and I'm breeding for a shiny one right now, so I have a ton of excess Protean Froakies. I am going to do this giveaway with the GTS, because that is the simplest way to do it. Go into the GTS, and put a Wurmple in, and ask for a Froakie. Make sure the description says Blue Giveaway. Then, you just wait for your Froakie. I can't promise good natures or IV's, but you can breed it with a Ditto or whatever to get the "perfect" Protean Greninja. I can't wait to give back to this amazing community. Smile

EDIT: My search doesn't seem to be specific enough, I'm thinking that everyone who put a Wurmple in should look for a Level 1-10 Male Froakie, since I have bunches of them. If we try this and it doesn't work I may try a different mon or I may just trade them to people. I REPEAT, when you put your Wurmple in, have the Pokemon you're looking for be a level 1-10 Male Froakie. Smile

EDIT: When you put your Wurmple in make sure you post a comment for me. It makes everything simpler. Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY - by iDrEaMiNbLuEsKiEs - Jan 30, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY - by Frostbyte - Jan 30, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY - by Frostbyte - Jan 30, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY - by Frostbyte - Jan 30, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: PROTEAN FROAKIES GTS GIVEAWAY - by Frostbyte - Jan 31, 2015, 03:41 PM