Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Gastrodon Moveset - Tank (Special)
(May 12, 2015, 04:40 PM)naitre Wrote: I just want to say that I absolutely love Gastrodon and run it pretty often. That being said, I personally favor Earth Power over Stockpile in basically every format. It's pretty bulky on its own, and I just never really run into an opportunity where I think, "Gee, if only I had Stockpile!" Great write ups, great replays, great calcs...great analysis in general.

Thank you for your feedback! I will admit that this build was pretty tough to decide on (I mean I had a ton of alternative options to consider), and as I said in the post, Gastrodon certainly has some room to adapt depending on the team it's on, and my team at the time didn't require much Ground-type support. I personally found success using Stockpile, but I can understand why you would shy away from moves and strategies that require setting up in VGC. It's all up to the trainer really! :D And thanks to whoever deemed this thread worth of the Competitive Builds section. I'll definitely share some more builds in the future after the positive feedback on this one.

Messages In This Thread