Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed for Now] "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway
Closed for now! Temporarily enjoying the BO3 beta :D

naitre made a thread a couple of hours ago addressing an issue I feel we should be more sensitive about. I believe this was emphasized after Justin's stream yesterday.

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...itive-Play

Let's be honest. We weren't always good at Pokemon. Even now, we are always still learning, and making mistakes. The same can be said for veteran players. There is always something to improve on. So with that said, people should never be put down because of how they play. Everyone thinks differently in a battle. Maybe they were predicting a switch and it didn't happen. Maybe it was a misclick. There are so many different scenarios. We, the community of Pokemon Forever, are so much more than those who insult others based on their inexperience or battle mentality.

Be happy because something happened, regardless of if the outcome isn't as you expected. You take that experience with you into the next battle, and you do better. This helps a lot more, if the community encourages others after their loss. Be kind and respectful to one another. Remember that we come to the stream to have fun, and more than that, we play Pokemon to have fun!

All I want is for you to visit the thread that naitre made, and understand what is being said. Comment back here, and tell me; Has that changed your perspective on how you interact with other players, or have you always been kind and respectful to others? Have you had any instances where you were ridiculed for your plays? Or even stood up for those being attacked for their decisions?

As a result, I will be giving out all 6 of these Pokemon to everyone who participates!

[Image: 038.png]
Ninetales, Drought
Timid , 5IVs , -Atk , 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd
Hex
Extrasensory
Heat Wave
Hypnosis

[Image: 186.png]
Politoed, Drizzle
Modest, 5IV, -Atk , 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd
Scald
Focus Blast
Encore
Ice Beam

[Image: 212.png]
Scizor, Technician
Adamant, 5IV, -Sp.Atk , 252 HP / 252 Atk
Protect
Bullet Punch
Tailwind
Knock Off

[Image: 474.png]
Porygon-Z, Adaptability
Modest, 5IV, -Atk, 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd
Psyshock
Nasty Plot
Tri Attack
Shadow Ball

[Image: 430.png]
Honchkrow, Moxie
Adamant, 5IV, -Sp.Atk, 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Tailwind
Brave Bird
Sucker Punch
Foul Play

[Image: 428.png]
Loppuny, Limber
Adamant, 6IV, 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Ice Punch
Fake Out
Protect
High Jump Kick

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment Smile

Messages In This Thread
[Closed for Now] "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway - by Vietflame - Aug 16, 2015, 12:31 PM