Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed for Now] "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway
(Aug 16, 2015, 01:14 PM)Kehrenok4u2 Wrote: There are a few reasons I have moved away from the League of Legends community and into the Pokemon community. The people, the friendships, and the respect. When I saw a nationals (or regional, can't recall) with people laughing and high-fiving each-other during that match it made me want to be a part and participate in that. I would say I have always been respectful of others, we all are here for fun and some light hearted competition. The only poor sportsmanship I have experienced is people being salty at rng "Those 7 turns frozen lost me that game" but If I see someone completely nasty with someone I will definitely speak out for the victim, we are a civilized community not COD players and I want to see it stay that way.

(tldr Lets remember we aren't cod players, we are a community of common interest civilized players. Stand up for your community members and remember in the end of the day this is a game.)

(afterthought it is REALLY difficult to drown hate in a twitch chat with positivism but it takes the entire community's voice to do so, the majority (the good) is allot louder if everyone speaks up)

I actually use to be a part of the COD community. It was soooo brutal though. So I came here. It definitely is more light and cheerful. And I couldn't have said it any better; Sure there are going to be negative people in the stream, but we sure as hell can overpower them <3

I believe I have you added so we can trade anytime!!

Super well written, and thanks for sharing + participating!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Be kind and respectful to one another" - Giveaway - by Vietflame - Aug 16, 2015, 01:24 PM