Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need a hand on completing my Doubles TR Team
(Sep 17, 2015, 06:59 PM)westmai Wrote: I was thinking about a slow Mega as well, my thoughts came to Steelix and Mawile. Mawile would be my first choice as a Mega, due to it's Fairy typing. In a certain strategy this can come quite in handy. Any moveset ideas? Or just go with the old fashioned Adamant nature, mega-evolution, and kick the other guy as hard as you can?

Basically that's the idea, tried and true. Mawile also has the advantage of offering good Priority in Sucker Punch, which is valuable even outside of TR, and handily dispatches the Ghosts looking to attack your TR setters. Play Rough and Iron Head are givens too, fourth slot goes to Protect because Doubles and allows you to safely Mega. Make sure your Mawile is Intimidate pre-Mega, but watch out for Bisharp, Milotic and other Defiant/Competitive users.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a hand on completing my Doubles TR Team - by sandragon13 - Sep 17, 2015, 07:34 PM