No
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Mega Arcanine idea?
Star 
Well, I sure have! This is my idea on how Mega Arcanine should be. Leave your thoughts or own ideas down below! But, Anyway lets gets started.

Now this Mega Arcanine is a beast.
--------------------------------
Arcanine-
Type: Fire
Moveset:
Extreme speed
Flare blitz
Thrash
Wild charge/Return
Ability: Flariate
Item: Arcanite
Evs: 252Atk, 252Spe, and 4def Happiness: Maxed
Mega stat increase: 50 to atk, 20 to def, 20 to spe, 10 to hp, remove 30 from Sp. Atk and add to Atk, and finally add 10 to hp
Explanation for everything: Well, let me start off with Arcanines new ability, Flariate. Im pretty sure most of you must of heard of Aerilate or normalize, right? Well flariate is like that just that it turns all other moves Arcanine uses into fire type moves. This will make him get STAB boost for all of his moves. Then, lets go to his moves. The goal for his moves are to choose the ones that do most damage because of flariate. The reason for extreme speed is because he will get priority and STAB boost because of flariate which will do a lot of damage. Then, Flare blitz and wild charge on an Arcanine are usually seen on them. Last but least, return. I chose this move because if you max out any Pokemon happiness with some good attack like Arcanine it will do a lot of damage. But once again because of flariate you can get STAB boost which will almost do over 200 damage. After that, I chose these evs because this Arcanine is a fast physical set. Finally, the stat increase for mega evolving. I chose each of these because Arcanine base stats are already good but as
I said before, this Arcanine is a fast physical sweeper. So, more added to his attack and speed is even better. Then, I just decided to give him more to his defense so he is a little more bulky. Lastly, 10 to hp because he has decent hp already but a little more cant hurt. This arcanine is especially good for double battles because if you get the sun up its over. The only flaw i see to this is that you cant touch anything that resist fire because of flariate. This is my opinion on mega arcanine so please no hate. Leave your opinion below! This took me over an hour to write. Worth it! :D :D :D

Messages In This Thread
Mega Arcanine idea? - by AngryArcanine - Sep 26, 2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by bradar485 - Sep 26, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by El Miguel VGC - Sep 26, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by bradar485 - Sep 26, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by RebornFX - Sep 27, 2015, 05:37 AM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by Podfighterninja123 - Sep 27, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by bradar485 - Sep 29, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by El Miguel VGC - Sep 30, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Mega Arcanine idea? - by bradar485 - Sep 30, 2015, 12:47 PM