Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue
Hello Queen Latifah, I'm a big fan. Thanks for your letter! I can't believe you, Mile Cyrus, would actually write a fan letter to me. It brings me joy that you'd do such a thing, Beyonce. Anyways, back to your letter, Shakira. I'm doing fine, how're you Rihanna? My day was decent, I hope yours went well too, Iggy. I've mostly been kicking small childrens sand castles down in their eyes, what have you been up to Hannah Montana?

Anywho, I have a question for you, Whoopi Goldberg. How do you feel about the drawing question on shorts vs pants? I know, I know. I hate to sling such an intense and tough question on you after you lost your cat in Afghan, But I just have to know! I have been studying this subject for what feels like decades. I can't quite come out with an answer, however. I understand both sides fully.

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, I get that. They're also great for the summer and are great for physical activities. But they just harbor so many issues. They're not very professional. They look weird if you have hairy yet pale legs. Jean shorts should never be worn. They're laughable when paired with white socks. Not to mention, you're looked at as some kind of kid depending on the situation. Look at him, with his cargo shorts. He's not very serious at all.

On the other hand pants are so much more professional. They're rather serious. They even have a tie to relationships. "who wears the pants in this relationship?" apparently pants even hold some sort of dominant pressure. That's scary. Not just anyone should be able to harness that kind of power, you know? On top of that, pants are cool AND can be comfy, just like shorts. Plus you don't have to worry about how pale your legs might be, or how hairy. You can even wear white socks with them, even though I advise not to. White socks should be abolished. Plus theyre great for the winter. However, theyre horrible in the summer and honestly being "too serious" is a bad thing. Look at him, wearing pants. Lighten up, dude. It's a party.

But when it comes down to it, I think vanilla is usually better than chocolate. I often get vanilla milkshakes over chocolate. Just yesterday my friend and I went to Sonic, to get blats to celebrate ZeRo's TBH5 win. Which was rather impressive, might I add. I like ZeRo, do you Nicki Minaj? Anyways, when we got down to ordered I was looking at the menu and a hidden creature dawned upon my eyes. A waffle berry blast. What in tarnation is a waffle berry? is it a berry that tastes like a waffle? or a waffle that tastes like a berry? i was very confused. I also read out another blast named banana-bo-bana crumble. what a fun name, try saying it. but that fun name didn't trick me, banana milkshakes are the worst and I won't be tricked. I got a peanut butter cookie dough dream blast. medium. my friend got an oreo one. mine was very good. probably because it was vanilla.

Sorry for getting off topic, back to the question at hand. How do you like your pasta? Al dente or Al forno?

By the way: [Image: vNUEGfS.jpg]

The real one is doing just fine. Never breathe the same air as me again. Thanks!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue - by PKPatriot56 - Oct 5, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue - by Rogue - Oct 5, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue - by Eckley - Oct 6, 2015, 02:57 AM
RE: An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue - by Rogue - Oct 6, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: An Open Letter to Forum User Rogue - by Rogue - Oct 6, 2015, 01:45 PM