Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Competitive Pokemon Tournament - SING UP CLOSED
Hallo everyone,
Almost my whole life, I’ve played Pokémon and since generation 6 I’ve played a lot of competitive battles and I relay enjoy them. Because of that, I think it would be fun to start a competitive tournament with a couple of other people. You can read the basic rules down below. If you’re interested or like to participate, please leave a comment Smile
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Basic rules:

*All the matches will be played on Pokémon Showdown (this is the easiest way for all of us ) with the standard OU rules (timer on).

*The tournament will be played with 10 participants.

*The schedule will be random generated by me, after the schedule is completed, every player will receive a copy of the schedule with all the necessary information.  

*Every team will face the others teams twice, each victory will give you 1 point.

*After a battle is over, a replay video on Showdown must be sent to me by one of the players directly after the match.

*If a player doesn’t show up within 15 minutes of the scheduled time, the other team will win automatically (6-0).

*Finish every match: forfeiting will lead to point deduction.

*After 18 matches (for each team), the 4 teams with the most points will be going to the semi-finals. In case 2 teams have an equal amount of points, the team who knocked-out the most pokémons against the other team will be ranked higher than the other.

*In the semi-finals, the highest ranked team will be playing the number 4 of the league, the other match will be the numbers 2 and 3 facing each other. The winners will be going to the final.

*The draft: each team will have 3 OU, 3 UU, 3 RU and 3 NU pokémons (which one of them is allowed to mega evolve). A random order will be generated to decide who can pick first in each tier. After every player picked 1 pokémon in a tier, the same order of picking will be used but this time backwards. For the third pick, the same order of pick 1 will be used. For each tier, a new order will be generated.

*Pokémons with multiple forms will count as separate pokémons (for example Rotom)

*After the draft, each team will choose one of their pokémon who can mega evolve. This does not mean that the chosen pokémon must be mega every game, but none other pokémon can during the whole tournament. If you want to use a mega that is in a higher tier then the regular pokémon (for example Medicham), you have to pick that pokémon in his mega tier (in our example, you have to pick Medicham as a OU pokémon) otherwise you can’t use his mega evolution.

*You can trade with other teams (both pokémons must be in the same tier). You have to send me a message at least 24 hours before your next match to complete the trade and be able to use your new pokémon. You can't trade after the last regular match.

*Respect each other: offensive messages in any way will be punished with point deduction or even disqualification.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sing up

If you want to participate, please comment the following information: team name, Showdown name and timezone. So for example, my own sing up:

Team name: Nijmegen Nuzleafs
Showdown name: sjihttam1996
Timezone: Central European Time (+1 hour)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them down below.
Please, don’t sing up if you know you are not going to finish the tournament.
Amount of places left: 0
Participants

Nijmegen Nuzleafs
Minnesota Magikarps
London Ludicolos
Trick
Surrey Sevipers
Helsinki Hydreigons
Ferocious Feraligatrs
Monargobrothers
Butzmarills
California Camerupts

Messages In This Thread
Competitive Pokemon Tournament - SING UP CLOSED - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 18, 2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by RebornFX - Oct 18, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 19, 2015, 12:20 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by Absol4Prez - Oct 18, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 19, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by Caolan05 - Oct 30, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by Absol4Prez - Oct 19, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 19, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by Frooty - Oct 29, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 29, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by Frooty - Oct 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by sjihttam1996 - Oct 30, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Competitive Pokemon Tournament - by big bird - Oct 30, 2015, 04:56 AM