Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] What Nature(s) should I get for Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? (Possible Spoilers)
Wink 
As of last night, I beat the 8th Gym, and just before that I was given the item Eon Flute, which is where your told by Steven that Latios (for me) will come and fly me wherever, which is AWESOME! YOU DONT NEED A BIRD FLYER ANYMORE! WOOT! \o/ and so I was messing around and saw something odd and it was called Nameless Cavern, and I was like WTF?! Huh Huh Huh So I went there, SAVED, went to the cave and saw a weird freaking purple/black portal and it asked if I wanted to stick my hand in there! Dodgy That didnt sound right but since it IS A KIDS game, I figured, whats the worse can happen, and then Azelf came up! :O :O :O :O I WAS LIKE WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! Now im going to try and get the right nature for it (and maybe the others) before I head off to the Elite 4. I only right now have a lvl 60 Blaziken and 58 Metagross for the Elite 4. Undecided

Messages In This Thread
What Nature(s) should I get for Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf? (Possible Spoilers) - by Ragnarokist - Nov 25, 2014, 01:27 PM