Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED
Information 
Welcome welcome!!!

A while back, I started collecting safaris on the Facebook group and put them on a spreadsheet for people to access.  When the Facebook group transitioned to the new group, I tried to bring it back; it was a hassle to keep bumping and searching for my post. Plus, it was kinda sloppy.  I want to try again because, roughly, 25% of the posts in the Facebook group were Friend Safari requests...some of them were even left unanswered.

At the moment, I haven't received any confirmed information on how Friend Safaris will be dealt with.  I'm going to make a new spreadsheet and will keep this well maintained until further notice of a specific method for collecting Safaris.  

I will need all of the following or I will not add it:
  • Trainer Name
  • Friend Code
  • Safari Type
  • All 3 Pokemon In Your Safari

-To find out what type of Safari you have and it's contents, someone has to add you as a friend and check it for you.  A Safari only has 3 Pokemon that are generally different for each person.  When visiting someone else's Safari, 2 of the Pokemon will available by default...to unlock the 3rd, you must be online/nearby together and/or they must have beaten the Pokemon League.-  

-->List of safaris<--

Feel free to post here or private message me(PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME).

I hope you all find this helpful.
I wonder if ORAS will have something similar to Friend Safaris.
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]

Messages In This Thread
TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED - by Hanasumi - Oct 3, 2014, 02:11 AM