Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who is your favourite gym leader?
Hey! I thought I would create a post asking who is your favourite gym leader? You can also include Elite four if you like too Smile I will tell and explain who are my favourite gym leaders, I wont go through all of the regions as that would take forever but I will name a few who I find particulary interesting.

I hope to get some interaction and feedback within the community and I look forward to reading your replies in the comment section! Feel free to leave a +1 but theres no pressure Smile

My favourite Kanto gym leader is :

Misty

[Image: 97?cb=20140711192950]

I have always loved Misty since watching the anime when I was really young! She will always be number 1 bae in my eyes! My first game was pokemon Yellow and I loved that it followed the anime, especially Misty having a Staryu and a Starmie. Theres just something about Misty, she is tomboyish, shes stubborn and she is fiery, but then she can be sweet and kind especially to her pokemon, she is a complete character and she will always be a character that we want to see return! Misty is love, Misty is life <3

I have too many favourite gym leaders from the Kanto region, I could of named any of them I like them all for there own reasons but there is another gym leader from this region that really stands out to me!

Sabrina

[Image: 119?cb=20140711192947]

Sabrina, she is mysterious and she has had psychic powers ever since she was a child, when she accidentally bent a spoon. She apparently dislikes battling, but is hard to beat because she can communicate with her Pokémon telepathically. This just instantly makes her memorable and unique, she has a real bond with her psychic pokemon. She owns the full Abra evolution line in the games and I remember her being super hard to beat.

Moving onto the next region, my favourite gym leader from the Johto region is:

Whitney

[Image: 162?cb=20140712082354]

Whitney has an energetic, chaotic personality. She is very kind, but also loud and cocky. I have only mentioned her because of the gold, silver and crystal games! She steam rolled my entire team, I think I must of battled her at least 4 times! Her dreaded Miltank, with attract, milk drink and rollout! I couldnt do anything against it, I think my entire team would become infatuated and then get KO'd by rollout, it was a traumatic experience and thats why she is mentioned because of how badass she is!

Moving onto the Hoenn region, my favourite gym leader is:

Flannery

[Image: 127?cb=20140715010215]

Flannery's title is "One with a fiery passion that burns!" Her passion for Pokémon burns stronger and hotter than a volcano. She is admired for her beauty and strength. She's only been Gym Leader for a short time, and she tries to act intimidating but can't quite get it right. She is a gym leader with some character about her, she is funny and outgoing! Shes a gym leader you can relate too! Her fire pokemon are smoking hot just like she is Wink She deserves a place on the list for being quirky!

Skipping a few regions we are heading to the Kalos region. My favourite gym leader here is:

Viola

[Image: 88?cb=20140718173723]

Viola, she is a character which I found personally to be really funny and energetic! She carries a camera around with her and is always ready for a photo-op, very similar to me, Im an art student and I always have a camera with me to take interesting photos. Viola seems to love taking photos of precious memories. One of my favourite quotes is "That determined expression… That glint in your eye that says you're up to the challenge… It's fantastic! Just fantastic! Is this your first time challenging a Gym? Fantastic! Whether it's the tears of frustration that follow a loss or the blossoming of joy that comes with victory… They're both great subjects for my camera! Fantastic! This'll be just fantastic! Now come at me! My lens is always focused on victory—I won't let anything ruin this shot!" I love the amount of photography references and puns, at first I thought it was really dry humour but now I find it pretty hilarious! She used bug pokemon too which is a huge plus!

This concludes my favourite gym leaders! Thank you for reading my post and I really do look forward to reading your comments!
Bright_Shadow21

Messages In This Thread
Who is your favourite gym leader? - by Bright_Shadow21 - Nov 6, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by bamman - Nov 6, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by Apo - Nov 6, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by Mutt - Nov 6, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by GiMYz - Nov 7, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by BonFire5 - Nov 7, 2015, 12:30 PM
RE: Who is your favourite gym leader? - by Eckley - Nov 7, 2015, 01:18 PM