Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need advise for my Festive Feud team!
(Dec 2, 2015, 08:02 PM)Chafas Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2015, 01:44 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: I might be running Gardevoir(Green/White), Gallade(also Green/White), Blaziken (Red), Venasaur (green), Sylveon (its main color is white), and lastly a Latios (Red/White). Is it a good team or not? I'm asking on here because you guys seem to know a bit more than I do.

Maybe you should try building your team around a strategy, like I am building mine around rain. Some popular triple battle strategies are: rain, sun, trick room, tailwind and sometimes sand. Your team is not made up of slow pokémon, so trick room may be out of the question. Speed boost blaziken will be too fast anyway, so tailwind is kind of useless too. Maybe you could add a tyranitar but remember it's a triple battle, so sand would hit your other team members if you don't use an item like safety goggles. Play around with these additional effects and strategies until you find something you're comfortable with. Showdown is great for testing out strategies before you breed a team in-game.
Triple battles are all about knowing and planning the positioning of your pokémon in the field, having someone like rage powder amoonguss could help you direct attacks to it instead of hitting one of your other members. This could be crucial to win battles.
I think that's all the advice I can give you right now, but please post on this thread again if you want to talk about teams!
With all the weather pokémon that are on the Festive Feud list, I think controlling the weather will be the key to winning most battles.
Good luck with the competition, and hopefully we can battle each other during it.

-Chafas

Thank you for your answer. I have plenty of safety goggles for most of my team, so Mega Tyranitar could be a very good option to do. I've been trying multiple combos so far, and they all seem to go hand in hand, but I never thought about using Tyranitar. I'll edit my first post if I feel that an idea for a team is decent. Its better to get another person's opinion on it instead of mine. And I hope to battle you in the tournament as well. May we both have good luck in this, it'll be fun but tough.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
Need advise for my Festive Feud team! - by Chafas - Dec 2, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Need advise for my Festive Feud team! - by pritchman227 - Dec 3, 2015, 10:12 AM