Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need advice on my VGC 2016 Team
In regards to your crobat, I would say maybe go full support on it since you mainly planned to include it for super fang. A crobat set that I like for support is:

Crobat@focus sash
Jolly natured
-SuperFang
-Taunt/haze
-Tailwind
-acrobatics/u-turn

For the ev's I'd probably tinker with the speed points for a while to figure out what it needed since it's on such a high tier, the rest could be put into bulk since it's attack will most likely not be a selling point on it anyways.

He could come in to set up tailwinds for you and since you're not really boosting your guys he could haze your opponents boosts or else get some key taunts in depending on your style. Since he's pretty vulnerable to taunt it's smart to keep an attacking move. Brave bird is strong but breaks his sash and his damage output isn't stellar anyways. So you could bank for the sash break and try acrobatics or just spam u-turn in the face of any taunts for dat quick switch.

A main problem with crobat is incarnate thundurus. Which is suuuuuper common and you'll need to think out a hard counter for it if you go with my advice.... So honestly it may not be the best support option for vgc(but it would be a definite reason to opt for rock slide on Zekrom, since he's immune to thundy's T.waves and takes very little damage from him outside of h.p. ice). The other side is if you're using it as an attacker, there are certainly better choices. Plus you have sableye as a support tech already. I agree with shiny evee on the changes to empoleon and that aegislash would be a good call for you so either crobe's or sableye would be on the chopping block in that case.

Sorry for being so long winded, I hope I'm on base with my ideas. I like how you picked legendaries that YOU like with the top threats in mind, that's admirable.
Ermergerd sergnercher

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need advice on my VGC 2016 Team - by bradar485 - Dec 22, 2015, 09:26 PM