Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Top 3 least favorite Pokemon!
Ok let's do this!  kappa

#3 - Wobbuffet

[Image: tumblr_n0e1a7fOGI1qk9y4co1_500.gif]

OK ALL YOU NUZLOCKERS KNOW THIS GUY !!! If ever you play a randomized nuzlocke Pokemon rom on your Visual Boy Advance you know this guy is going to appear AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME !!! Whenever you encounter this blue blob of death you know the chance of your Pokemon to survive the battle are very slim. You can't escape the battle because of Shadow Tag and you have to attack him when he's not using Counter or Mirror Coat.

#2 - Zubat

[Image: c3e020c18a1129ae1b8c85118cd333d188eba34e_hq.gif]

If you don't get this one, I don't know what to say... I never enter a cave without Repels in my bag just because of this Pokemon. EVERY. SINGLE. STEP. you have to worry about this stupid bat jumping on your poor 10 years old pokemon trainer face. It's not even good or anything it's just mega annoying. Dookieshed and NateWantsToBattle even made a video about him.

#1 - Mega Kangaskhan

[Image: mOP5PQ4.gif]

&@?%$@*?$!* I hate battling this Pokemon. If you are a VGC battler like me you will understand my pain. I hate this thing with passion. You see Mega Kangaskhan almost every two battle or so. I will NEVER use that thing! I have more creativity than that. With enough experience you get to know how to deal with it but it's still annoying. If your VGC team doesn't have a good answer for Mega Kangaskhan good luck!

That's it for me! Peace out!

Love and Kappa!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 3 least favorite Pokemon! - by Shiny Mew - Jan 20, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Top 3 least favorite Pokemon! - by Shiny Mew - Jan 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Top 3 least favorite Pokemon! - by Shiny Mew - Jan 20, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: Top 3 least favorite Pokemon! - by Forest - Jan 21, 2016, 01:46 AM
RE: Top 3 least favorite Pokemon! - by Wenwuk - Jan 22, 2016, 09:57 AM