Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What is your favorite pokemon of each type?
Yes, as you can see here, i made this, the rules are that you list up the types, say the pokemon, and describe why you like the Pokemon! Pretty simple! But, hey. I can make my own list if you are confused! Lets-a-go!
Bug: Beedrill! [Image: ani015.gif] Yes, i love Beedrill! I dont really like his mega that much.. But Beedrill in my opinion will always be better than Butterfree! Sorry Better Fly.

Dark: Umbreon! [Image: latest?cb=20140220234329] Try asking one of your PokeFriends if they like Umbreon, 52% of the time they would say yeah! Cuz, who doesnt like this little creepy black nightmare cat? :D

Dragon: Charizard X! Oke, no. Haxorus of course! [Image: latest?cb=20130830025211] Quick lesson, dragon + blades, = Awesomeness!

Electric: Ehm, i dont really think about electric types that often, so why dont we go with Pikachu? He's cute..

Fairy: Same with Eletric, lets say Azumarill if that counts.

Fighting: I.. I dont know! Hitmontop? Bruce Lee? John Cena?

Fire: Ha, thats easy! Cyndaquil for the win! [Image: 155.png]

Flying: Swanna! I like Swanna! Cuz i throught Ducklett was rare.. But i got it to lvl 100! :D [Image: srs_swanna_is_srs_by_wupar-d2zysdk.png]

Ghost: Ehm, Gengar. He is cool. You all know Gengar! Right?

Grass: Oh.. There comes the Cubone.. I would say Deerling! Just look at my profile pic! #DeerlingFanClub

Ground: What? Ehm, is Geodude a Ground type?

Ice: Eh, Frosslass is cool as ice! (Bad ice pun..) [Image: 478.png]

Normal: Eevee rules! [Image: 800190239_1901110.gif?4]

Poison: Arbok? [Image: 024.png]

Psychic: Celebi! [Image: latest?cb=20140822021110]

Rock: Geodude! [Image: 250px-074Geodude.png]

Steel: Steelix rocks! [Image: 208.png]

Water: Blastoise! (No Greninja sorry guys and girls!) [Image: 250px-Blasty.png]

Phew! That was all! Hope you enjoyed! Dont forget to make your own list! :D

Messages In This Thread
What is your favorite pokemon of each type? - by Forest - Jan 23, 2016, 06:04 AM