Poll: Which region should I hold a tournament for?
This poll is closed.
Johto
30.00%
3 30.00%
Hoenn
30.00%
3 30.00%
Sinnoh
10.00%
1 10.00%
Unova
0%
0 0%
Kalos
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Kanto Classic/In-game and Competitive team rating?
Hey, your team is pretty good, but I notice that your Blastoise set is more of a Mega-Blastoise set, and since you can't use item, you'll have tu use regular Blastoise. Regular Blastoise doesn't have really good offensive power (only 85 Sp. Atk./ not the worst, but still pretty meh) , so if you keep it, I suggest you run either the set that I wrote in the bottom of my message, or that you replace it with something else. You could use Omastar, which has a great ability in Swift Swim and 115 Sp. Atk., and having a rain team would be quite surprising since I see a lot of sun teams. You could also use Golduck which has 95 Sp Atk to counter those sun teams, Vaporeon which has 110 Sp. Atk and good bulk and even Starmie, which is fast in powerful (100 Sp Atk/ 115 Spe) and it gets Rapid Spin, which is pretty useful. If you want a physical Water type, you should consider Gyarados. However, outside of the Kanto Classic, it's a great Mega-Blastoise set, I even use it myself.

If you still want to use a Blastoise, here a more tanky set that exploits its natural bulk.

Blastoise @ Leftovers (you won't be using items anyways)
Ability: Torrent/Rain Dish (I prefer Torrent, but its really your choice)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Refresh/Protect

You could also go specially defensive and run 252 HP/ 252 SpD/ 4 Def with a Calm nature.

Hope I helped!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kanto Classic/In-game and Competitive team rating? - by croissant - Feb 6, 2016, 08:45 AM