Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I would like help completing the pokedex
(Nov 24, 2016, 06:59 PM)ShawnStyles Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2016, 04:32 PM)Xafe Wrote: If You are still wanting to I can help.
Here are the pokemon I need :1-100: pikachu, raichu, slowking, persian,  driftloon, mismagius, mandibuzz, liligant,  

101-151: salamence, jigglypuff, wigglytuff, surskit, lurantis, shiinotic, parasect, polywhril, polywrath,

152-200: politoed, seaking, milotic, fletchinder,  salazzle, marowak, kangaskan, magmortar, steenee, tsareena,  oranguru, passimian, goodra,  sandygast, palossand, cranidos, bastiodon, carracosta, trevenant, pyukumuku, magmortar(I was dumb and traded my magmatizer for a magmar without one, the person then quit the trade before i had figured out what happened)

201-->: chinchou, lanturn, silvally, trubbish, garbodor, skarmory, clefairy, clefable, beldum, metang, metagross, porygon, porygon 2, porygon z, pangoro, turtonaor, togedemaru, elekid, electabuzz, electavire, trapinch, vibrava, flygon, gabbite, garchomp, drampa, glalie, froslass, weavile, sandshrew,  vanilite, valinish, vanilluxe, snubbull, shellos, relicanth, carvanha, sharpedo, wailmer, wailord, lapras, exeggute, emolga, scyther, scizor, murkrow, honchkrow, riolu, lucario, dratini, dragonair, dragonite,

if you dont have any that I need, im still happy to help Smile just remember to tradeback

i have raichu, surskit, cranidos, skarmory, beldum, turtonaor, electabuzz, drampa, sandshrew, murkrow what pokemon u have in my list to help me

several, it would just be trading and then trading back, so there is no risk of loosing precious pokes. we just trade until one of us runs out of things to allow the other to register Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like help completing the pokedex - by Xafe - Nov 24, 2016, 07:05 PM