Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] need something to help with soft resets!
(Dec 22, 2014, 11:02 PM)mike3640 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 09:34 PM)doonan Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 10:18 AM)mike3640 Wrote: I can help you with a few ralts/kirlias/gardevoirs with synch and solid natures and masterballs. I'm looking for the following pokemon if you can help. Machoke with no guard, relicanth, and eevee with HA. Maybe a larvitar? If you have any of these Ill trade you 3 or 4 ralts with sync and correct natures. I dont want any legends in returns no worries

thanks a lot!  Angel

i do have quite a bit of timid/bold eevee with hidden ability and wish. none of them have perfect ivs but most of them have 4-5. would that be okay?

and in the sake of saving a bit of time, the natures i need the most are bold, jolly, and timid. again thanks!

great I have bold for sure, ill just change two of them to timid and jolly for you in exchange for HA eevee

would you be opposed to taking a charmander with 4 egg moves in an egg for the bold one? i'm currently on crescent isle and i have the egg in my party, and if i leave to go to a pc the island will disappear for the day.

Messages In This Thread
need something to help with soft resets! - by doonan - Dec 22, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: need something to help with soft resets! - by doonan - Dec 22, 2014, 11:07 PM