Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [Closed]Shiny Kangaskhan and Growlithe Giveaway
For everyone who requested after I said that's I went offline, I couldn't find your pokemons on the GTS, I'm online and able to the trades now, Growlithe is Link Trade only due to be easy to get sniped when asking for one. @Icerhikoui, they were born on a 6th gen game, tough the giveaway is for 7th gen games, if I had any game form gen 6 I would gladly send one to you, but I don't, sorry :/ Oh and, for those who already requested, your pokemons are all reserved for you, so don't worry about losing them, I will be online during far more time today :p

@neko124, that's actually the only way I'm giving the Growlithe away right now, I suppose you already understand my reason...

Edit: Added the FC of everyone who requested a pokemon between this post and the earlier one, of course, I did that only for those who have their FC on the profile, just invite me to trade at anytime I'm online and I will come here to check which pokemon you asked for. @Icerhikoui, I will see if I can re-download pokemon Y for tomorrow, I can't guarantee it tough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiny Kangaskhan and Growlithe Giveaway - by KasuganoAichi - Mar 21, 2017, 07:29 PM