Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

I have some request for u dont know if all of them would be possible though, they are maybe quite complex...

1-Give my Mewto 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and sninify the MODEST one)
2-Give my Yveltal 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one HASTY nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and shinify one doesnt matter wich one)
3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink :P )
4-Give my Zygarde 6IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other IMPISH nature (and shinify one doesn't matter wich one)
5-Give my Moltres 6IVS and MODEST nature
6-Change nature of 1 ditto to MODEST and give him 6 ivs
7-Change nature of another ditto to BOLD and give him too 6 ivs

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

My IGN: Mada★Faker
FC: 1134-8863-0257

Messages In This Thread
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by Mada★Faker - Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by RagnoroX - Jan 4, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by RagnoroX - Jan 10, 2015, 10:20 AM