Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
(Dec 30, 2014, 01:54 PM)GeistofSaintGluten Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 01:48 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 01:27 PM)GeistofSaintGluten Wrote: Hi there, man! I was wondering if you could modify my Anorith for me? Details below. I would really appreciate the help.

Anorith
Shiny - [if you can Smile]
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 Def
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves:
Aqua Jet
X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Protect

Hi,
I can't modify it's moves or ability. Everything else I can do. You also have too many EV's, so the 6 Def would have to be 4.

I can get the moves no problem, and the EV was a typo. Also, I thought ability could be modified. Do you know of any way to get that specific ability for this pokemon? I've been looking all over.

Hmm..unfortunately no, I don't know of a way to get the HA for that pokemon. Would you still like it modified?

*EDIT* Scratch that, I was able to breed one with the HA. I can make that 6IV, shiny, with the EV spread. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by Eqho - Dec 30, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by RagnoroX - Jan 4, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - by RagnoroX - Jan 10, 2015, 10:20 AM