Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First attempt at trying to come up with a team
This is my first time trying to come up with a team for competing other people, so right now it's more a heavy theory-crafting idea and very incomplete. I really just want to know if I'm remotely on the right track. The Pokémon were initially picked to balance each other's type weaknesses. 

Kommo-o @ not sure 
Type: Dragon/Fighting 
Ability: Not Sure
EV: Not Sure
Nature: Not Sure
Moves
Roar
Rest
Dragon Claw
​​​​​​Not sure 
Role: P-hazer

Not going to repeat all the not sures for everything
Alolan Sandslash
Type: Ice/Steel
Moves
Earthquake
Rapid Spin
Iron Defense
Ice or Steel type attack move
Not sure the terminology but basically able to survive a bit and remove field hazards. I really want a sandslash on my team so I'm not opposed to breaking it all down to "has sandslash" and building it up from there, or building a team where one or the other variety of sandslash fits (or both) 

Whiscash (Water/Ground)  and Talonflame (Fire/Flying) sweepers. I've actually got a Talonflame right now and like it, but my strategy in game was basically just attack, attack, attack and I don't know what moves actually support it in those roles. 

Mimikyu (Ghost/Fairy) Annoyer
Alolan Muk. I have also actually used this and enjoyed playing and I'm hoping I can find a role for it here,

This is about all I've got. I think there are questions I don't even know how to ask, so I need someone else to look at it to progress.

Messages In This Thread
First attempt at trying to come up with a team - by pangthagerous - Apr 11, 2017, 01:46 PM