Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First attempt at trying to come up with a team
First what game type is this for. Battlespot singles or doubles, VGC, smogon singles or doubles. That info is really needed because the game types meta has significant relevance for recommended sets and team structure.

I can give some vague tips however for using alolan sandslash. I wouldn't worry about having rapid spin unless your playing smogon  and even then sandslash is easy to OHKO because of his 3 common weaknesses 2 of which being 4x making him in my experience a glass cannon. I recommend using slush rush and making him a physical sweeper. Having Hail up is important when playing with sandslash luckily Alolan Ninetales is a good weather setter and overall a good pokemon with access to Aurora Veil and Encore.

Overall playing with Sandslash in singles is a little tough due to the fact that having hail up is must for him to work making Battlespot Singles rough considering 1 of your 3 pokemon are required to make Sandslash playable. Smogon is easier to pull off because it's 6v6. I don't have much experience in doubles but I heard of Tapu Bulu being used with him because it effectively makes Earthquake 1x damage to him but then sandslash can't use an earthquake of his own.

With more info of the format your wanting a team for I maybe able to help. Komono-o isn't that good of a Dragon from what I've heard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First attempt at trying to come up with a team - by Kidakairis - Apr 11, 2017, 05:12 PM