Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello. Or should I say "Alola!"
Alola! how are you? 

My name is Dan. I have been playing pokemon since pokemon XY came out. Big fan. I have known about this website for some time now but never really got into joining it. But after reading some threads and really getting help from them, I thought why not try and become a member of this nice community? 

Some facts about me: 
- I am very into arts.
- I am from Lithuania (Eastern Europe), but in September 2017 I'm moving to the UK to start my studies. 
- I am a 19 year old guy.
- I consider myself to be quite friendly and helpful  Blush
- Love to hunt shinies. 

What I'm think I might bring to the community: 
Well, I am quite into breeding. I used to breed A LOT in OR/AS. Had this big collection of pokemon with various hidden abilities and egg moves and a big collection of dittos and stuff. I just recently finished my pokemon Sun story, so I will be looking foward to start collecting my "breeding laboratory" here in Alola haha. I am quite good at breeding, tho there is always room to grow. So I guess I'll do some breeject giveaways from time to time. 

What I expect from the community: 
Nothing much, just to meet some friendly pokemon-loving people haha. Looking forward to trading and battling some of you. I have been a big fan of competitive battles for ever. I really enjoy watching them, and always wanted to get into competitive. But I have no idea where to start, I have no idea how to build a team. So I hope I will manage to find help here to start my first steps in competitive pokemon battles.

Thank you. Yours truly,
Dan. 

[Image: 008896df67828d98965d791244ec9bc2d10d7de6_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hello. Or should I say "Alola!" - by Dan - Apr 23, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Hello. Or should I say "Alola!" - by Dan - Apr 24, 2017, 08:44 AM