Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A New Trainer Has Entered The Arena!
Hey, guys and gals! Night here, just having fun with my team! I mostly do double battles, but I will battle in any format. I also accept trade requests; however, I mainly look for Pokedex completion (National, not just Alolan) and have several Pokemon I've been trying to get rid of.

If you're looking for non-Pokemon games, I play Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter, ESO, Diablo 3, Minecraft, AC Unity, and more. Don't care about video games? No problem! I play D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Magic the Gathering, and various tabletop games!

Not a gamer? Alright, well I've watched Doctor Who, Harry Potter, LotR, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Disney (pre-& post-Marvel), My Little Pony, Poultergeist (the original), The Ring, Final Destination, and much more. Prefer the books? Heck yeah! Harry Potter, LotR, Percy Jackson, Inheritance Cycle, Wheel of Time, Dragonlance, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, and more!

I'd list the music artists I like, but that's longer than all these lists combined! However, to give you an idea, I'll put 10 of them on here: Weird Al, Bon Jovi, OneRepublic, Pentatonix, Home Free, Brad Paisley, Lindsey Stirling, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, and Caleb Hyles.

Alright, anything else? No? Great! I hope we can be great rivals and even greater friends!

Messages In This Thread
A New Trainer Has Entered The Arena! - by Night Blaze - May 8, 2017, 07:37 PM