Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals)
@Kidakairis Thanks so much! I love to you the electric mice too. I'm particularly fond of Dedenne as well as Emolga. I've been experiementing with Togedemaru, and I'll be sure to post anything on it if I make a working set.

@ChaseInfinity Hey, that's what I've been trying to do! There's no point in telling people to use an uncommon mon if they don't believe it can work. I may be scrutenized for suggesting that a Pokemon like Emolga could be a star, but I don't care! Like Elite Four Karen says:

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

@EemsRoro I think before long we should have a battle between our Emolga teams, Eems. You and I have been working very hard on this, you probably more than I. I'd love to see who's Emolga team reigns supreme. Also yeah, Worlds will be here before long. There aren't many opportunities left to get CP. Oh well. Maybe next year, huh?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals) - by 0kamii - May 19, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals) - by 0kamii - May 22, 2017, 07:19 AM