Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF: Kirlia/Camerupt Friend Safari (Compensation Details Inside)
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii. I have a more elaborate post scheduled for Friday, but today I want to keep it short and sweet.

I just finished Shiny hunting a Ho-Oh, and now I want to Shiny hunt a Gallade. I decided that I wanted to use Cute Charm to Friend Safari hunt a Kirlia, but it seems as though I deleted the last safari I had with Kirlia in it. Furthermore, I also want to find a Friend Safari with Camerupt for when I want to hunt that thing too. If any of my readers have or know someone with either a Kirlia or a Camerupt in their Friend Safari, please let me know so I can add them ASAP and get my next Shiny hunt started. My Friend Code is: 2681-0779-2643.

As for reader compensation, if you have a Kirlia/Camerupt and let me Shiny hunt in your Friend Safari long enough to find one, I will personally take a breeding request from you. Anything you want! Moves, IVs, Abilities, Gender, name it and it's yours! Obvious exceptions are legendaries, Shinies, and pokemon with 6 perfect IVs because that all comes down to chance.

Thanks in advance for helping me out, and I look forward to interacting with you all. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
LF: Kirlia/Camerupt Friend Safari (Compensation Details Inside) - by 0kamii - May 24, 2017, 05:29 PM