Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Tapu Koko- Physical Attacker?!-With RetroTyphlosion
(Jun 15, 2017, 02:23 PM)0kamii Wrote: Well, @RetroTyphlosion, I have always insisted that the element of surprise in key to any fight, and that holds true in pokémon. If you think that having a hard-hitting physical Tapu Koko is enough to catch the opponent off-guard, enough to win, then I won't knock it until I try it. Though, I may have to reset my game in order to get another one. The only two I have are for my Special set, and my living dex. But I'm sure I'll think of something.

By the way, your opening paragraph feels awfully similar to the way I do mine. Is there something you want to tell me? Wink

- 0kamii
@0kamii Well, good luck with your Tapu Koko problem. Maybe Try looking around the forums?
Oh, and about my opening paragraph, I was not trying to copy you in any way. I suppose we just write in similar ways. Though, frankly, I probably read your sets more than anyone else's, and I was looking at one of your sets as I was writing this one (I needed a template, I've never written one of these before, and I needed to know how to correctly do it). Hopefully you aren't offended.
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tapu Koko- Physical Attacker?!-With RetroTyphlosion - by RetroTyphlosion - Jun 15, 2017, 02:37 PM