Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat!
I got blue and yellow years ago, when they were somewhat new.  I immediately took to the cute characters,  the Great Quest For Mew (eventually solved using a Gameshark!) and the competitive side that let me max out the strongest mons' stats and beat my friends down.  I'm a bit competitive, it seems...

I don't know much about this.  Is it a tournament?  I was away from Pokemon between Gen 3 and Gen 7 because I was busy and couldn't afford the new system... -__-;  Anything in that time frame I don't know...

I have a bunch of weird talents,  sharing nothing in common except that 1.) they're rare and 2.) typically not financially beneficial. Sad  Mostly it relates to obscure things like an interest in tenth-century Japanese court literature, or learning how to do miniature-scale woodwork.  Always useless,  always fascinating.  My latest kick is collecting classic Chinese novels- although I'm so busy I have little time for reading them!  I just finished the most widely renown Korean classics,  and I finished most of the Western canon in my teens...  So many long expensive books, and so little money and time!!! :'(  I also do cat rescue, which typically amounts to scooping up starving abandoned kittens in an oven mitt (USE THE MITT, OR THEY WILL MAUL YOU,)  bathing them, raising them for a bit, and dumping them on friends who need cats! I also kept quite a few...  I have three and they'd all spoiled brats. There's no glamour in it. But I'm a Nurse Joy-tier pushover for animals. 

I think they're kind of cringey, tbh.  But I do about the same thing by doing 3 or 4 things at once and constantly crocheting or playing video games,  or fiddling with my phone,  so...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat! - by Chansey - Aug 11, 2017, 10:44 AM