Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon's Best Females
Misty and Jessie. #oldschool Misty is just likeable, and Jessie is too, in her own way (although I do like James and Meowth a bit more......  I want a talking cat, too..! Sad  I do think Jessie is basically decent at heart though. She'll someday reform.  They all will.  I hope.)  Back to Misty...  Misty's bug phobia is funny and relatable to me.  Like, she's not afraid of the apocalypse of the Guardian of the Sea or Mewtwo destroying the world,  but she freaks out over bugs.  That's me.  Misty is me. Lol. And she uses water types and the cutesy Togepi.  I like her design, too.  I think on some level maybe I just like redheads...  haha.  It's a pretty hair color!

I also like Claire, Sapphire, and Kris.  Claire is awesome and seems like a just-as-cool female counterpart of Lance.  Also,  I love her cool outfit!  Smile  And dragons are a great type.  Sapphire because I'm a Hoenn nut and I love get design.  Really cool outfit in they original gen3 games. Kris because of everything listed above. 

Oh, and old!Shelley, before they made her gl*a°▪m0r♡us and pretty. I liked her as the tomboyish Ariel-expy better!  ;__;  But I do love the new Archie design so...  I wish they'd changed him but not Shelley. Myfeelz.  He just seems like a more Indian-looking Captain Nemo expy, but Shelley really feels like a different character entirely, and that's what bugs me.  She's too MarySue-ish and glamorous and not piratey enough now.  (In case you think I'm joking about the expys, in the anime when blueorb!Archie loses, they literally redraw the scenes in the Disney movie where Ariel rescues Eric, but with Pokémon chars.  And in the game Archie literally quotes Nemo- who's a popular character in Japan thanks to the Fushigi no Umi no Nadia anime- at one point.  Pokemon only expys from the very best writers.  I love them. Lol)  10.0/10.0 just enough water.

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon's Best Females - by Kris - Aug 31, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by Kris - Aug 31, 2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by bambam081890 - Aug 31, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by PiaStark - Sep 1, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by wartty - Sep 1, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by stephenWITNESS - Sep 1, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by Kris - Sep 1, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by Chansey - Sep 1, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by Kris - Sep 1, 2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by PerchPond - Sep 1, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Pokemon's Best Females - by Reis - Sep 1, 2017, 01:01 PM