Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Shiny Hunting Records! - Extras for Trade
Okay okay first off Round of Applause Big Grin That story consumed me, it was just amazing I've always felt the need for a backstory of how shiny Pokemon
came about and how they were treated and what you just wrote was absolutely amazing.

I like how you made the Lapras the king that's really fitting seeing what kind of Pokemon he is and Bishop and Empoleon are two of my favorite shiny so seeing them in the Story made it even better, also the nicknames for your Pokemon were just perfect especially Cheesecake,Tagaloa and Maledict which fits well for Zoroark.

I love the end of the story even though King cheesecake died he showed forgiveness to maledict and in return maldek learned compassion and went on to live without Revenge.

Over all this story really showed me the dedication you have to your Pokemon not only with the nicknames but also the roles they play in the story, but anyways that's a crazy shiny list and I hope you keep catching shinies and keep writing.

Almost forgot quick question when is part 2 coming out Big Grin .
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Shiny Hunting Records! - Extras for Trade - by Sharkfang2193 - Sep 23, 2017, 02:56 AM