Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favourite Characters
@TheAlmightySancho wasn't tagged or anything but It doesn't look like anyone else is gonna say anything so i guess I'll go first.

Let's see the game I'll be talking about is warframe and the two characters names are rhino,and frost, they aren't really characters more like 2 suits of armor u can build, and customize to what you see fit, just like pokemon they hava a prime form which is rarer than their original form.

Rhino Prime:
[Image: 600?cb=20151013194113]

He's one of the more tanky warframes u can build in the game with high defense and lots of raw strength, it took me a while to find his original pieces and twice as long to find his prime set i had to go to different planets, scavenge for pieces,and build the main frame which also cost quite the pretty penny.

As for his weapons i wanted something that could make use of his strength so i crafted a weopon similar to a malet called fragor for heavy hitting attacks and a wide reach, i use him on securing missions since he can handle the damage.

Fragor Prime:
[Image: latest?cb=20160520210719]

Frost Prime:
[Image: 600?cb=20130505225234]

As you can probably guess from his name the frost warframe can control ice he's not as bulky as rhino but he's fast and has a variety of ways to use him, when holding an objective i like to cast my ice globe that slows and damages any enemies that is caught within its radius, it's prime parts where hard to come by and i actually had to auction off one of my other warframes in order to get a piece i was missing but it's sleek design was well worth it.

As for his weapons as much as i could just walk around casting ice globe i like to use him with a duel sword i crafted called duel ether for close and fast melee attacks, but when doing raids i like to cast ice globe and stroll around with the tigris like a total badass.

Tigris Prime:
[Image: latest?cb=20160820032128]

Duel Ether Prime:
[Image: latest?cb=20140614062430&path-prefix=hu]

That's about it for this post but this is the first time i actually talked to you but who knows maybe we'll talk more in the future Smile
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.

Messages In This Thread
All Our Favourite Characters - by TheAlmightySancho - Nov 10, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: All Our Favourite Characters - by Kris - Nov 10, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: All Our Favourite Characters - by Kris - Nov 11, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: All Our Favourite Characters - by Sharkfang2193 - Nov 11, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: All Our Favourite Characters - by Sharkfang2193 - Nov 11, 2017, 02:21 PM