Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Sturdy Shedinja double battle setup :P
Now, I've loved the idea of Sturdy Shedinja for a long time, and finally I worked out a way to make it happen.

So, here's how it works.

You have a Carbink and a Shedinja as your first two Pokémon. Carbink has HA Sturdy and knows Skill Swap, Safeguard, Protect and Stone Edge, with as good as possible EVs and IVs. It also holds a Quick Claw. Shedinja obviously has the iconic Wonder Guard, along with the moveset of Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, Phantom Force and Confuse Ray. It holds a Focus Sash in case an opponent hits it before Carbink uses Skill Swap. IVs and EVs are, of course, important, but only Attack, Sp. Attack and Speed. 

Carbink uses Skill Swap on Shedinja. Opponent can no longer kill Shedinja unless opponent burns Shedinja or weather effects such as Sandstorm or Hail appear. Next turn, Carbink uses Safeguard — or if you want to, give it Normalium Z instead of Quick Claw, and use Z-Safeguard instead — and now Shedinja is protected from status effects, so can only be hurt by weather effects. All the while, Shedinja has been using Swords Dance. Carbink has almost outlived its usefulness, except you'll need Safeguard every so often, so one or two of your other Pokémon should learn it. Now just attack using Shedinja however you want. Tell me if I made any errors or if you think it won't work for some reason, I'm really excited to hear your feedback! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Sturdy Shedinja double battle setup :P - by RiotIsBored - Dec 18, 2017, 02:33 AM