Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: HA Dragon-type breedjects FT: HA Fire-type breedjects and more
Hi guys!

So a friend of mine is looking for breedjects of these  five  two Dragon-type mons: Bagon, TyruntSkrelp, GoomyJangmo-o (or their evolutions) with their respective Hidden Abilities. (Nice IVs and egg moves are desirable but not really necessary, he only needs the mons with their HA to breed them.)

Unfortunately, I don't have any, so I decided to ask you guys for help Tongue

I have some a bunch of Fire-type (or related) HA breedjects for trade such as: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Fennekin, Vulpix, Pansear, Growlithe, Litleo, Ponyta, Fletchling, Eevee (most with egg moves Wish/Yawn/Stored Power) etc (most have at least 5x31 IVs). I also nice IVs breedjects of all other Fire-types (or related) that don't have (or don't mind not having) a HA, such as Larvesta, Darumaka, Numel, Turtonator, Houndour (I have some with HP Ice), Litwick (I should also have some with HP Ice, not certain though), Rotom, Oricorio, Cubone etc (most have at least 5x31 IVs as well).

Yes, I do have some non-Fire-types! XD Some of them are Fissure-Ice shard Phanpy, Pineco, HA Kecleon, Oddish, Sudowoodo (most are 5x31 IVs breedjects), and probably some other mons that I can't remember now!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 

Messages In This Thread
LF: HA Dragon-type breedjects FT: HA Fire-type breedjects and more - by Black Waterfall - Dec 20, 2017, 01:16 AM