Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
(Feb 23, 2018, 05:27 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote:
TO ALL

Hi guys, I know I haven't been online much for the past week so this went quiet, I am not sure how active Wightvoid is at the moment, he is probably also busy IRL, so it appears I am now the only one currently keeping up with these requests.

I really apologise to everyone here who made requests over the past week as I ended up being busy IRL and have neglected to check the forums enough which I deeply regret. I have already started breeding for a couple of giveaways which when open you guys will all be welcome to, hopefully I can make it up to everyone here.  Undecided

I will be online for the next 3 and a half days checking the forums at least every couple of hours (excluding the time needed for sleep) and I will make sure to get back to everyone as soon as possible. However currently my stock of ditto's doesn't cover as many natures as I would like and I was relying on wightvoid to help supply those so I am going to list what I can send immediatly upon recieving the request: 
  • Jolly 6 best ditto's
  • Jolly Hidden Power Ditto's (all 30IV's)
  • Timid 6 best Ditto's
  • Adamant 6 best Ditto's
When Posting could you type @Tenebris_Kane (with " before and aftere the username) so that I get a notification, it would help me to notice a post ASAP.

I am sorry for not being online much the past week, could you guys redeposit the metapods and also post your in game names since that makes it easier to tell who is who on the GTS

Really sorry for the delays, can you guys also re-deposit

Re-deposited: Metapod 
Level of Deposited: 16
Nature of Ditto wanted: Timid or Modest
IGN: Netuno

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - by Netuno27 - Feb 23, 2018, 07:17 AM