Poll: Would you like to see a master breeding thread for the guild?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
75.00%
6 75.00%
No...
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Why Don't I Have a Shop?
For anyone else looking at this thread and reading 0kamii's and this post I want to say that I am definitely up for giving advice to any breeders out there who need help and as it stands I have been trying to help distribute 6IV ditto's to prospective breeders after joining Wightvoid in his 'Transform the world' venture. However if people do need something bred I know breeders such as myself are more than happy to help and even do some breeding for the members of our little community within Pokémon Forever, but as 0kamii said please give us some advanced warning since we may be busy IRL.  Big Grin

@0kamii

It's fair enough that real life comes first, there have been times where I have struggled to keep up with the forums due to various reasons. With the amount of things you have listed going on in your life it ius no wonder you can't make such a commitment. I am sure everyone else agrees that you do enough by working with the community with the threads you do post and to top it off you also work with the rest of Amethyst Ωmega on monthly giveaways!  Blush

I would definitely not be opposed to a shared breeding thread where Amethyst Ωmega could work together helping the community, it could help cover when individually we are busy IRL. I don't know how it would be run/what would be offered more than our individual threads, but I am always willing to help the community as much as my real life allows. I am not voting at the minute as I don't see an actual need for the shared thread as of yet and I would prefer to see the community's opinion and hear what sort of demand there is for such a thread.

@Pokeballsohard 

I am not sure about Scotty's plans but last I spoke to Warrty (admittedly this was quite a while ago) he was busy IRL and had to take temporary leave from the forums. From what was said when we last spoke hopefully he will be returning to the forums when he has the time and I am being optimistic, hoping that he may be able to re-open his shop in the future.

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by 0kamii - Feb 24, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Pokeballsohard - Feb 24, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Tenebris_Kane - Feb 24, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by Hojunhu - Feb 24, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by RetroTyphlosion - Feb 26, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by 0kamii - Feb 26, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Why Don't I Have a Shop? - by RetroTyphlosion - Feb 26, 2018, 09:41 PM