Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
My favorite is Jirachi, because I remember I got a little plush of it when I was little, and loved it so much. I thankfully have it today
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't like sports, since the fans are too aggressive and a lot of controversy surrounds it
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found it through TheJwittz in his Shiny Hunting guide. The site seemed relatively deserted, which is something I usually look for.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I want a remake of Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy war. The maps were absolutely massive, somewhere around a 100x100 grid. Not to mention that the main character, being Sigurd, is forgotten by many, since the only popular ones are the ones in Smash. If not Genealogy, then Binding Blade, which is better known as Roys game. There are a lot of bugs in the game (namely being able to have 15 movement characters who can leap across the whole map), and the soundtrack is pretty old and outdated.
On a side note, Fire Emblem is a great game, with a fair amount of tactics and difficulty. The best one to start on (without roms) is Awakening, since it is 3ds era and one of the easier. I reccommend playing Classic mode, otherwise you will get in the wrong mindset.

@Kris @0kamii, what is one game that you really want to play that you haven't yet.\

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by Reis - Apr 9, 2018, 12:56 PM