Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Honestly for me the mystery surrounding Lucario was facinating for the longest time, my favorite of the dogs is Raiku, birds would Zapdos, but of all time..... hmmm so far out of the ones I know that a bit of a mythical touch to them would be the mystery surrounding some of the more mundane pokemon like ghost pokemon, or lucario, or even Eevee. Though Raiku is more of one in the tradtional sense.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
Don't really play sports though I am trying to get into HEMA(Historical European Martial Arts) and I finally have a punching bag.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I am relavtively new, I found the site through Justin's channel on YouTube ages ago.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I would like to see a remake of heart gold and soul silver though its not a classic game I guess, also fire red and leaf green. Other than those possibly a remake of Fate an old PC dungeon crawler, or ES:III Morrowind or ES:IV Oblivion

@ScottyThunder Have you ever given someone a pokemon egg to start their journey? Favorite pokemon type?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by Sithogryph - Apr 9, 2018, 02:04 PM