Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
*walks in through door*

Time to do this I guess \_('-')_/
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
My favorite Mythical Pokemon is Genesect. I like the idea if a prehistoric pokemon coming back to the present and being made into a cyborg monster with a cannon on it's back.  I also like that it was able to break out of Team Plasma's control much like Mewtwo did when it escaped Team Rocket.  Adding on to that it has a much better design than the other pokemon with a cannon on it's back, being Mega Blastoise.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I currently don't play any sports, but I am an active swimmer and I like tennis.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
Like you I also joined for the Shiny counter, but I mainly used it to keep track of pokemon so I could catch hidden ability pokemon.  However I then clicked on the Home tab and have yet to regret that decision. 
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
hmm..... as one who doesn't play many games I am going to say having an updated Pokemon Snap game for the Switch, I think I could be fun and be a pretty nifty idea for long time fans and new ones alike.

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.
hmmmmm.......
maybe in the sake of confusing people

@Kris @moo311 @"yung lord"

In your time as kahunas/mods what has been the most random thing you have encounted on the Fourm?

For me it has been the Spam threads that we encounted a while back, or maybe the counterfit money thread \_('-')_/

Lets see how confused everyone else will get  Tongue
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by FireTaco - Apr 9, 2018, 02:21 PM