Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
Helloo! Great questions Kris! I hope everyone will/is having a great month!
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

I do love my Mythical Pokemon but the favorite might be a tie Between Celebi, Mew, Manaphy and Meloetta since I find these 4 to be the cutest Mythicals to me. My favorite might be Celebi though since it's time travel, I'm just a big fan of time travelling.. 

• It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I'm not really big on the sports type stuff but I do like some table tennis.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I found this fourms by the hooman that created this here thread. thank you @Kris for telling me about this great site!

• Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

What would I like to see remastered? The old Rayman games because they were big parts of my childhood and I loved the games so much with Rayman 3 being my favorite out of the franchise. I would also like to see Banjo making a return, this would let me get into the games since I am very interested but I haven't played them yet.

Uhm I don't really know who I should ask a question to.. So I'll just say that anybody reading this, What is your favorite Pokemon type(s) and why?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by CrystaleeMew - Apr 10, 2018, 09:44 AM