Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
@Black Waterfall I personally just don't like what the series evolved into after the end of the original. It went from a unique martial arts adventure series, full of interesting and dynamic characters, with excellent storytelling and good comedy, to a boring, repetitive narrative more concerned with lasers and aliens than real martial arts. It doesn't help that Toiryama-sensei tried to end the series several times and each time publishers asked him to do more. It just got boring and predictable, and I can't stand a predictable story. Aliens come for dragonballs, heroes beat aliens, someone dies, need dragonballs, aliens show up, beat aliens, someone else dies, blah blah blah and throw in a few transformations for good measure. It makes me sad when I think about it. 

I refuse to watch Super under any circumstance. The bits of it I have seen really let me down. My heart can't handle that.

But hey man, you do you, more power to ya. It's still a huge part of my life, it's just another series that commercial success ruined over the years of overexposure.

Rant over lol

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by ScottyThunder - Apr 10, 2018, 09:58 AM