Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
(Apr 12, 2018, 03:57 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: Big shout out to @Kris for being the MVP and doing this months meet and greet! Also thanks to @The_Flaine for making the dankest art around Cool
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraorawhat's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Probably Celebi. I really like the Grass/Psychic type and the design is great!
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't really play too much sports, really wish I did more. My favourite sport is probably between tennis or bmx.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I was a sub to Justin on youtube for a while and saw his 6iv ditto. Thought I'd pick one up and the rest is history Smile
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what game would you like to get a remaster.
Diamond and Pearl..... Kappa. For reals though I'd have to say The Simpsons Hit and Run. If not a remake it at least eserves a sequel
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. @asmith77 what generation is your favourite and why?
My favourtie gen is Gen 6, i played pokemon Y and i loved it, i restarted it 5 times and finished it, i use it for shiny hunting and i love all the pokemon such as Yvetal, hawlucha, fenniken, froakie and greninja just to name a few

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by asmith77 - Apr 12, 2018, 07:54 PM