Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Shiny Fails
so at the moment, i've failed 3 shinies that i know of. the first i encountered during my playthrough of omega ruby. literally my first encounter in meteor falls was a shiny zubat, but clever ol' me didn't have any pokeballs, and i have yet to reclaim it. i've even gone past 15000 encounters without anything.

my 2nd fail was my first horde hunt, whismer. i caught the thing no problem, but as soon as i did, my mom called me to help her with something, leaving me no time to save. this wouldn't have been a problem if her friend didn't decide to come over and bring her children. i came back to see one of them kicking my ds, full on kicked it for no reason (the reason it was on the floor was because my charger input was screwed up and i had a charging base). not only did they crack my DS's case, but it also knocked out my cartridge, so rip whismer.

my final shiny fail (that i know of) involves chain fishing. i get a shiny remoraid, and decide that my raichu, who was only 3 levels higher, could nuzzle it. didn't even crit and it still killed. i have reclaimed this one

also i might have failed type: null but i can't be certain. it looked yellow for a second

Messages In This Thread
All Our Shiny Fails - by FireTaco - May 2, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: All Our Shiny Fails - by TheArchMage - May 2, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: All Our Shiny Fails - by DrRave - May 3, 2018, 03:14 AM
RE: All Our Shiny Fails - by Cubivor - May 3, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: All Our Shiny Fails - by Bendytheinkdemon37 - May 4, 2018, 06:50 AM