Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats
(Oct 16, 2018, 05:13 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Sorry its taken me so long to do this, just got wrapped up each time I was about to do it.  

Also Hi Senpai @Kris 
And @stephenWITNESS Green you say  Wink

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?

Aside from dressing up with friends still, I make it an effort to add some spooky songs to my playlists, mainly the obvious Spooky Scary Skeletons, but also a good amount of the songs from The Nightmare before Christmas

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?

For a while now, I have been feeling attracted to types I haven't really used as much like ground because of pokemon like Marowak which have somehow gotten into my heart through the Luck of the Shines I ran a while back.

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?

Aside from Tom Holland being an absolute adorable dork, my favorite hero is actually two people in the combo Drax and Mantis, who just really bouce their jokes off of one another.  

However I got to give respect where it is needed in Marvel's own Mary Poppins.

...wow I really need to step into the other marvel movies.

Finally, Tag A Member and Keep this Conversation Going:

@supersnivy107 I've seen a lot of your post revolving around Friend Safaris, have you had much luck hunting those out of personal experience? I haven't tried much of it myself so I'm interested in learning how it is compared to other methods.
i have had some luck. and for the second part of your question, i can always private message you
keep being cool @FireTaco  (or warm since your a torracat, but you know what i mean)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats - by supersnivy107 - Oct 18, 2018, 02:52 PM