Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Ah good, a topic I'm familiar with. Been a big fan of wrestling since I first saw it way back in 97 (I was like 5 or 6 at the time) and I saw Kane rip the Hell in a Cell door off its hinges.

Anywho, Ambrose is fantastic, I just wish they'd stop having him lose so regularly in such stupid ways (mainly noticeable on PPV). Rollins is great too, but it looks like Reigns will be the one getting the biggest push that I really don't think he's ready for. The Ascension could be good, but that Legion of Doom stuff is really on the nose. Others I'm a big fan of include Sheamus (but then, he's Irish), Ziggler, Bryan, and Cesaro. Divas was generally always quite weak, the only two on the main roster I care about really are AJ and Paige. Bella twins couldn't act to save their lives, and that was never more obvious than when they feuded with each other.

Washer, yeah, nxt is by and large pretty fantastic (imo). Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Bálor, Hideo Itami, Neville, Becky Lynch, and so many other fantastic talents. The Vaudevillains have been a very enjoyable tag team, I'd like to see them get a run with the tag titles at some point. Also Enzo and Big Cass have been hugely entertaining in my view, and I'm glad they didn't just stick Cass as "generic tough tall guy".

Messages In This Thread
RE: WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread - by Denny - Jan 13, 2015, 05:51 AM