Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
(Aug 31, 2015, 11:16 AM)Justin Wrote: Figured I'd get in on this. Was anyone else disappointed with Summerslam?

Did you watch Tough Enough? if so, do you think the winners will ever make the main roster? Unfortunately, I don't think they will just because the business is so competitive. They both have potential, but it's going to take a lot of work. I really hope they beat the odds.

I thought Summerslam was decent, but felt it was marred by the screwy endings for the Rollins vs. Cena and Brock vs. Taker matches.

I didn't watch much Tough Enough, to be honest I had no real interest after the last one where the winner appeared on Raw once I think, got hit with a stunner, and then was never seen again. Based on that I'm kinda cynical for the chances of the winners, but stranger things have happened (like former TE contestant The Miz becoming WWE champ!).

In other things, delighted with the results of NXT Takeover Brooklyn, delighted to see Bayley win the title, my fellow countryman Bálor retain, and the delightful Vaudevillians win the titles at last.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread - by Denny - Sep 4, 2015, 12:50 PM