Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat!
@Black Waterfall

Have you already caught all the Ultra wormhole legendaries?

I have indeed! As of just a few days ago, in fact. I agree that the Ultraspace minigame is not very conducive to the task; but I suppose when you're being handed opportunity after opportunity to snag potentially shiny Legendaries... well... you learn to put up with it.

@Hikikomari

What's your favourite Pokémon that isn't your favourite type?

This one is tough for me. I have always waffled back and forth, Charlie Brown-esque, on what I would even choose for a 'favorite' type. Though - now that I think about it - I can faithfully answer your question; so long as it's a Pokémon whose type(s) I don't really care for. So I will start there.

Oh! I got it! Kyogre! I'm not a fan of Water Type Pokémon in general, but the design and aesthetic of this Orcan masterpiece is undeniable. I've heard it's one of the more OP Pokémon in its Primal Forme too; so that's a plus. I am definitely a big fan of this Pokémon.

If you could eat any item from the Pokémon games, which would you pick?

At the risk of sounding callous, I have to answer honestly here: Slowpoke Tails.

As with most Trainers who encountered the shady purveyors of this delicacy in-game throughout the early years of the franchise, I was originally horrified at the prospect of poor Slowpokes being tortured and mutilated for their presumably meaty appendages. After learning that they fall off naturally, the whole taboo of dining on this dish evaporated for me. Bring 'em on (in a socially responsible, sustainable way)!!

Are there any fond memories of playing Pokémon with people you want to share?

Sadly, I have none at all. Apart from a few very young cousins, whose game I once exploited in order to complete my original Red 'dex almost 20 years ago, I have never played Pokémon with another living person (online trading aside). As you can imagine, reliving such a shameful memory of my only irl Pokémon interaction is not done with fondness on my part.  Sad

With that, I'd like to request that you respond to my own questions (above), if you'd be willing Hikikomari. No pressure though, of course. It's all in good fun.  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: The November Meet & Greet - The Time to Entreat! - by DrumminBeard - Nov 21, 2018, 03:25 PM