Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Where Does Your Username Come From?
@Hikikomari 

Put simply: my username is self-explanatory; though it may help to include it here in full: "The Drumming Beard."

I'm a bearded drummer. In my case, my beard imbues me with fantastical levels of groove-laying chill when I play. So - if anything - the beard plays drums through my body; hence the name. I have never performed under this name, but that's where it came from. EDIT: I had to shorten it early on in my use of the screenname, so this just kinda 'stuck' for me. I think it's got a nice... rhythm to it! [rimshot!]

I've had maybe 6 other regular usernames I've used. I'm the type to use the same username for everything for a time; before I spontaneously decide to start using a new one.

I think your name is quite clever, now that you've laid it out this way. I hope that my explanation has been satisfactory, despite the lack of wit involved in its creation. I do appreciate the opportunity to learn where peoples' names come from though, as it's something I've wondered about often in my travels.

Also, @Black Waterfall: I dig your backstory. That must have been a great campaign, with memorable events throughout.

Messages In This Thread
Where Does Your Username Come From? - by Hikikomari - Nov 22, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Where Does Your Username Come From? - by DrumminBeard - Nov 22, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Where Does Your Username Come From? - by Latias - Mar 9, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Where Does Your Username Come From? - by 0kamii - Mar 21, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Where Does Your Username Come From? - by Dova - Mar 21, 2020, 10:34 AM