Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat!
  • Generation 8 gave us Galrian Forms for quite a few Pokemon, I like a lot of them, but what's your Favourite?
Honestly, I absolutely adore every one of them!! But Corsola has a special place inn mmy heart. I will forever love my ghost types~! Heart
  • The Game Awards is coming up this month, exciting! What was your favourite game of 2019?
I havent played any of the nnew games from 2019 (aside from the Overwatch port!!) So Shield may be my pick.
  • While Sword and Shield are a lot of fun, it can't be helped to wonder what is next. That said, what do you want next for the mainline games?
I really want a reamake for Diamond and Pearl. I really REALLY want that remake.. but somethig in my gut is saying that we mmay get gen 2 remakes,, or even a whole sequel for SwSh.. Considering there's unnused uniforms for the gym challenges. They may do a Black/White repeat.. But I really hope they keep my Diamond and Pearl.

@stephenWITNESS I BELIEVE YOU CAN SLEEP THE BALL!! YOU CANN DO IT!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: December Meet & Greet - Time for a Christmas Treat! - by Newdll - Dec 1, 2019, 12:17 PM