Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Odd request
I haven't used this website in what feels like forever, and I miss it tons

I guess for the most part, I had fallen out of Pokémon, even with the release of SW/SH, I beat the game, tried to finish the pokédex, and that's it. I hadn't tried to do the expansions at all despite owning them, if there's multiple, again I haven't kept up with Pokémon for a while lol.

Well, recently my brother offered a challenge, starting new saves on our copies of Pokémon X and Y, and giving a month to build a team without the help of trading in any way, which is what led me back to pokemonforever

I beat the game in 2 days, and today I've started building my team. Then it hit me, I didn't have a HA Garchomp

While I could easily replace Garchomp, I really want to keep him on my team, and because I can't trade at all, the only choice I have is Friend Safari

TL;DR: If anyone with a Gabite Friend Safari could add me, it'd be really appreciated. I really miss using this site, and Pokémon in general, and I don't really expect anyone to respond with one, I thought it'd be worth a shot

Gonna be honest here rq, I've never worked with competitive Pokémon before, I was always into shining hunting, so BR Pokémon aren't exactly my forte, I'm running off of others advise. If anyone has any tips or tricks, I'd love to know

Love you guys, hope everyone is doing well
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"

Messages In This Thread
Odd request - by xcr03 - Nov 3, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Odd request - by Kris - Nov 5, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: Odd request - by xcr03 - Nov 6, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Odd request - by Kris - Nov 6, 2020, 11:53 PM